Digital Business Analyst
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst with outstanding business analysis capabilities, experience and a hands-on, positive, can-do attitude.
- You will have the ability to quickly understand and translate business needs into requirements…and the ability to articulate these needs clearly, to various cross-functional stakeholder groups, at various levels of seniority
- You will be enthusiastic… possessing creativity and tenacity to thrive in a challenging environment
- You will be comfortable working as a member of a project team… and just as comfortable managing your own workload, defining your tasks and creating appropriate deliverables
- Manage the requirements process; elicit, analyse, control and articulate the requirements. This may include taking on and running an existing project backlog or starting a project from scratch
- Help to identify and confirm business objectives which will help prioritise the requirements and manage client and project team expectations around scope and business value
- Feed into the estimation process and help define the tasks and activities for business analysis
- Gather information that will help formulate a fit for purpose solution and manage options and recommendations that will demonstrate to the client teams that you understand and can articulate what they need
- Create/maintain relevant documentation, this may include: requirements specification/catalogue; process models (as-is/to-be); user stories
- Identify, and/or work with QA Analysts, to define acceptance criteria appropriate to the business needs and objectives
- Identify and manage stakeholders and where applicable, act as the business proxy
- Have solid examples of practical experience in business analysis tools and techniques
- Be comfortable working on new or existing systems; defining the needs for amends with as much enthusiasm as brand new builds and solutions
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have digital experience, preferably across a variety of different clients/industries/systems
- Be accountable for your work and proud of your high quality deliverables, every time you deliver something
- Have the ability to untangle complex problems in imaginative and creative ways and articulate complex ideas and be able to transform complexity into simplicity for different audiences
- Know when to stop analysing and start prioritising, and be able to deal with ambiguity
- Have cross-functional experience working with other disciplines (namely UX, Tech/Architecture, QA and Design), possibly within an Agile environment, or using Agile practices
- Be curious and creative
- Be able to get to the heart of a problem and decouple the solution from the intrinsic business need
- Possess strong, practical stakeholder management experience
You may also have:
- Knowledge of tools, eg: JIRA, Axure, MS Visio/Omnigraffle, Trello, Balsamiq, Confluence
- Experience working within an agency/client environment
- Formal certification in Business Analysis (BCS/IIBA)
- Experience in customer journey mapping, working with personas, wireframes
- Experience of working within both Agile and Waterfall frameworks
- Practical knowledge of process modelling/mapping
- An understanding automotive and have experience within that industry
- We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
- We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
- We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
- But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
- A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.