Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The successful candidate must possess a demonstrated ability to deal with project deadlines and ambiguity.
- Candidate must be well versed and have an in-depth understanding of all principles of the procurement process in a government environment from inception of a requirement to the close out of the file.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, resourceful and organized, taking ownership of all assigned work.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- A minimum of three (3) years, full-time, contemporary, directly related experience
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information.