Jr. Account Executive MYCO
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock'n'roll at the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The role is responsible for the coordination of SEAT catalogs digital & print and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved and understanding both client's and agency's needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout projects on a daily basis.
- Update the catalogs and images of the car models both digital and print and coordinate with creative teams if a shooting is needed
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
- Working with all agency profiles to devise projects that meets the client brief and budget.
- Ensure the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client at all stages.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
- Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in an advertising agency.
- Office and Excel heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organizational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.