Account Manager - Global
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The role is responsible for coordinating all 360º, integrated client campaigns and projects. The Business Manager provides strategic counsel and assists in business development, understanding the agency’s strategic objectives to guide the client to the most appropriate and innovative marketing and digital solutions. Therefore, AM must work collaboratively with the rest of the teams (creative, strategy, production, experience, digital) communicating clearly to ensure the best end results for client. He/she must be a strategic thinker and possess the ability to bring new ideas to clients while safeguarding company objectives and vision.
- Responsible for leading projects cross functionally in the agency (active contributor in strategic brief development and creative development/reviews).
- Day to day agency contact for Client project leads.
- Identifying gaps and solutions in briefs as well as selling creative work and new ways of approaching project briefs.
- Responsible for ensuring projects reflect market needs and deliver on local market business objectives.
- Collaborate with external agency partners (Phd), C14 Market Intelligence team, C14 Digital team throughout the project.
- Ensure Project Managers are trained on Client processes – procurement and project phasing.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager in an advertising agency.
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English (and Spanish preferable) oral and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age