DDB SF is the westernmost outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the tradition and recognition that comes with the DDB name.
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn’t make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
We are looking for a smart, motivated Administrative Assistant to assist our leadership team with a variety of administrative responsibilities. You will support the SF leadership team (President, Executive Creative Director, Group Strategy Director and Head of Talent) and help them by prioritizing and anticipating their needs even before they arise. You shine under pressure and create order from the chaos.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is computer savvy, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and likes working with fun people in a creative environment.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated professional who delivers excellent client service to all levels of an organization, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be approachable, team oriented and committed to results. The position primarily reports to the VP, Head of Talent.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives. Provides a “gatekeeper” role to ensure schedules are followed and respected to ensure there are no scheduling conflicts
- Maintain Outlook calendars and contacts
- Book travel and guest arrangements
- Plan all agency events i.e. offsites, holiday and summer parties
- Identifies, organizes and implements administrative projects independently and in accordance with deadlines
- Coordinates external and internal meetings
- Prepares expense reports and completes timesheets
- Orders, sets up, meals/refreshments as needed
- Maintains strict confidentiality of privileged communications and documents
- Associate Degree or prior work experience a plus
- 1+ years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse set of personalities
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of an organization and maintain the highest level of professionalism in the execution of their role
- Resourceful, flexible, and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Passion for the Administrative role
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strong support diversity in the workforce.