We are seeking a team player with excellent communication and organizational skills for a Project Coordinator position.
- Support the project team by coordinating with the Senior Project Manager and Creative Resourcing (as necessary).
- Complete project set up activities including intake process, documentation, project plan, timelines, and opening jobs.
- Set up folders on shared server to house all program and project documentation.
- Input project information into all PM documents (resourcing reports, status documents, etc.).
- Schedule project kick off meetings (as it relates to schedule, folder structure and location, scope of assignment, creative asset particulars, etc.).
- Initiate internal review meetings to secure creative approvals (including creative, digital development, and proofreading).
- Assist with team status meetings, including documenting and communicating risks and issues for internal purposes.
- Maintain daily communication with team members on all projects, inclusive of account, creative, and production teams.
- Work closely with the account, creative, and production teams to determine and understand daily project status and generate daily hot sheets.
- Coordinate and ensure quality processes and flag opportunities for efficiencies and improvement.
- Strong fact-finding skills and good judgment
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Systematic thinker
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or exceed deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills, particularly problem solving and solution offering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or another similar field
- 1-2 years’ experience in project management or related field
- Experience developing timelines and estimates
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Mac based)
- Agency experience a plus