Digital Project Manager - Apps/Mobile
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The role is responsible for the coordination of projects assets and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved (third parties and agency members) and understanding both agency and client needs and objectives and liaise closely with the third parties involved.
- Act as the point of contact for providers for digital assets.
- Be competitive on budget negotiations.
- Build strong, long-term providers relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Suggest and implement project planning based on production needs.
- Address production assets needs to the proper providers.
- Report on web performance metric
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in an advertising agency.
- App mobile management in the agency providers.
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational habilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age