- The Global System Administrator "owns" the DDB instance of Workfront across the enterprise, and is set as the System Administrator in the Workfront System Settings in the DDB instance.
- Responsible for inter-team/office and instance-wide governance, meeting with the Local Administrators appointed within individual offices on a regular basis.
- Serves as an expert point-of-contact for Local Administrators should questions or issues arise.
- Serves as the final point of contact in the internal issues escalation path - users would report issues to their Local Admin, if the Group Admin is unable to resolve, the issue is escalated to the Global Admin who then liaises with Workfront Support as needed to rectify.
- Responsible for preparing for, and being knowledgeable in the details of upcoming Workfront product releases, understanding the impact on current DDB work processes, and coordinating with Local Admins on necessary system changes, end user training/communication on upcoming updates, etc.
- The Global System Administrator would be involved in implementation of any new groups/offices on-boarded into Workfront to ensure best practices and instance integrity are maintained.
- Willingness to gain in-depth understanding of Workfront by completing the entire Workfront Administrator training (including advanced courses), and re-training when necessary (including trainings and webinars on upcoming product releases).
- Understands business processes well enough to make Workfront system decisions regarding notifications, timesheets, general company preferences, etc.
- Previous experience in Workfront
- 4-year degree
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to be self-directed and problem solve