Reporting into the EVP, Director of Digital and working closely with account and strategy leads, this person will serve as the subject-matter expert on technology platforms (web, social, e-mail, mobile) and liaise with media and other agency partners to drive growth for our clients. Strong analytical skills and a customer-centric marketing approach is required for this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Digital Strategy – Collaborate with strategy/creative/account leads on the brand strategy and go deep on digital channels (web, social, e-mail, commerce), technology and data-related facets
Media Alignment - Working with media partners the buy including Display, Paid Search & Social, Affiliates, etc.
Optimization – Drive channel optimizations for web, e-commerce, and conversion rate optimizations specific to channels (SEO, CPC/CPA, etc.)
Messaging & Lead Management – Work closely with strategy leads on build and maintenance of customer acquisition and retention strategies, ongoing email promotions and content for prospects and existing customers.
SEO & Content Strategy – Work closely with creative and strategy teams for short- and long-term SEO strategy, including SEO-optimized content.
Customer Analysis & Segmentation – Work with strategy teams for digital facets of ongoing customer analysis including surveys, post-purchase questions, customer calls, and review analysis.
Analytics – Liaise with partners and/or internal analysts to report on performance and suggest optimizations and refinements based on appropriate goals and KPIs.
Collaboration - Translate deep technology & data-centric subject-matter expertise into language clients and marketers can digest. Enable others to unlock the vastness of digital insights out there. Teach people how to fish, but be prepared to be very hands-on.
- Deep prior experience with digital-specific architectures, strategies and execution/implementation
- Articulate thoughts, write a concise deck, and present it in a manner a child would understand
- Recent, hands-on experience with all things digital (SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Email, CMS, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Expertise with web conversion optimization and web design
- Strong project management, team management, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial ability to work and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Ability to lead & own projects and willingness to adapt to evolving agency structure