Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager with a solid understanding of digital marketing and web development to join our dynamic and ambitious team on one of our largest accounts.
You will be a key point of contact for our clients and working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for. You will be responsible for having a good overview across our work for this client and quickly become known as the go-to person with regard to the day-to-day business as usual (BAU) work. You will handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision at this level but will have oversight from an accomplished Senior Account Director for escalation, coaching and development.
- Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
- Managing budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary
- Establishing priorities with the client and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
- Working with Project Management team to prepare responses and timing plans
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
- Understanding the client’s business and objectives and being able to disseminate information related to this at the right level for different internal stakeholders, especially when briefing in new work
- Keeping account team and client up to date with industry news and trends
- Previous experience working on a predominantly digitally (web) focussed account
- Technical understanding of the principles of web builds, deployment process, tracking, web optimisation and content management systems (CMS)
- Experience working on large and fast-paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. Exploring the intersection between brands, technology and real life, we develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
At Tribal, our 20-year creative heritage stretches all the way back to the pioneers of modern advertising and connects us to one of the world’s largest creative networks. Since the day we opened our doors, we were shaped by a culture of constant progress. We are a digital agency that always stays one step ahead of where the traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
Our Inclusive Culture
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise. Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.