Social Media Project Manager/spanish market - temporary contract
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The role will be in touch with the account management department for local and central client´s social media projects and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved and understanding both client´s and agency´s needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout projects daily.
Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their project requirements.
- Create the brief for the creatives and community manager.
- Analysis of the social media projects results.
- Keeping in contact with the media agency and the materials delivery.
- Mockups review
- Adjust materials with production agencies
- Weekly content plan review with client
- Management of social media crisis
- Planning and management social media posts & sponsorships
- Proven experience of at least 3 years working as a social media project manager
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.