Manager, Digital Analytics
(Senior) Manager, Analytics
The Manager, Analytics will pair their considerable digital marketing experience with skills in data collection and analytics to deliver valuable insights and evidence-driven strategy for our internal teams and respective clients. In this role, you will be driven to find ways to solve complex challenges that may involve creative, strategic, technical and analytical aspects. You must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategy. You will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity, approaches, and toolsets.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. You’re a problem-solver, solution creator, and you get things done the right way. You thrive when faced with a challenge and you rise to the occasion while having fun along the way. You are highly organized and flexible. You are detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy. You have excellent oral and written communications skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
In this role you will:
- Work directly with clients, team members and senior leadership to develop analytics strategy
- Improve profitability and drive revenue for clients through creating effective KPIs and optimization of metrics that affect them
- Lead analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, tagging management and implementation, split testing, and ad hoc analysis and data mining
- Drive strategy for customer acquisition and customer conversion by developing models, forecasts, and analyses that are based on previous activity, benchmark and 3rd party data
- Create customer profiles and segments to inform targeting
- Interpret analytical findings and/or recommend an approach and solution(s) that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project, company, and stakeholder needs
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analyses and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in an online advertising environment
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, utilizing primary and secondary research methods; perform analysis for testing, targeting, creative and offers
- Create post campaign reporting that not only highlights results but also delivers actionable insight, opportunities for optimization, and provides a comprehensive ‘story’
- Manage and provide direction to 2 other analysts
- Collaborate with client and strategy team to proactively identify client analytics opportunities
- Lead presentation of business analysis results and recommendations to senior client management and key business stakeholders
You Must Have:
- Curious, self-starter, works independently and within a team environment
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences, business, computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline, Post Graduate degree is an asset
- 4+ years experience working in data analytics and with digital channels that include email, web, social or other channels that involved customer level targeted experiences.
- Strong presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, assertive & proactive, able to simplify and package complex ideas for presentation
- Sound understanding of relational databases and hands-on experience with SQL
- Proven experience in using analytics to effectively drive digital strategy and business transformation
- Hands-on experience with tag management platforms (GTM, Ensighten)
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and documentation for web analytics implementation including KPI development, tagging and report automation.
- Expert level capabilities with Google Analytics (Adobe Analytics is an asset)
- Strong ability to effectively maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects
- Proficiency with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Sound understanding of CRM principles, strategies and ideologies around acquisition, conversion, loyalty, engagement, retention and attrition models, consumer journey optimizations, and lifecycle marketing.
- Experience with statistical analysis (regression models, cluster or factor analysis)
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working in Automotive industry
- Experience with market research tools (such as Environics, Maritz, MillwardBrown, open sources, etc.)
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.