Rodgers Townsend is seeking a Production Designer responsible for taking art from rough layout to final, ready-to-print mechanicals.
- Assist with presentations in the form of printing decks, creating materials such as booklets, boards, posters and other collateral.
- Assist art directors with other miscellaneous creative projects.
- Maintain archive files, images, logos and client brand standard information.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Strong multi-tasking skills and very organized.
- Has a can-do attitude that will contribute to the overall team morale and quality of work.
- Be able to work quickly, but accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with creative, account and production teams under pressure and rush schedules.
- Solid abilities in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus.