Looking to hire an Account Supervisor who is passionate, strategic and ready to work on a fast-paced account. Seeking an AS who is interested in forging new client and inter-agency relationships and assisting to produce the best creative work.
The AS will be dedicated to a high-profile client CPG brand. The account will have heavy, fast-paced production that the AS will oversee from start to finish, with the support of an AE. As the account is a new agency client, this will allow the AS to help pioneer new, foundational ways-of-working both internally and with client and establish smooth workflow amidst several high priority work streams. As the brand is soon to kick-off a new strategic and creative re-positioning initiative, the AS will play a critical role in managing the strategic development, championing the creative agenda, and thus, establishing the brand’s new equity and role within the marketplace.
Under the guidance of an Group Business Director and with the support of an Account Executive, the AS will be a critical team player and responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include:
- Client Management: Work closely with Client to manage all aspects of Client business and key projects across all disciplines including strategy, creative and production. AS needs to foster a positive, collaborative relationship that goes beyond day to day “advertising” assignments (i.e. Business Planning, Innovation/Product Development, etc.)
- Integrated Strategic Development/Creative Development/Production: Forge strong internal relationships across departments to manage and evaluate strategic development, creative development and execution across all platforms (TV, Print, Social/Digital)
- Business & Category Expert: Help build and steward the client’s business by developing a strong understanding of the client’s core business needs and the dynamic competitive/category landscape to help construct informed advertising solutions
- Junior Staff Development: Work closely with and provide guidance to AE to ensure AE responsibilities are carried through effectively and efficiently
- Highly Organized, Motivated, Resourceful, Problem Solver
- Strategic Thinker: Strong analytical skills to provide strategic and creative input
- Strong Communication Skills (Written/Verbal): Effectively write clear, concise internal and client communications. Good presentation skills. Active participant in meetings.
- Collaborative team player: “Can do” attitude. Will do what it takes to get the job done well.
4+ years experience in advertising – digital/social experience preferred, CPG experience a plus
College BA or BS