Ad Operations Specialist
- Manage campaign set-up, tagging and reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance analytics and optimize regularly to better achieve client goals and targets
- Interpret campaign performance while providing insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
- Execute implementation of digital analytics solutions, tag management and other data management technology
- Manage budget allocations to deliver most efficient results
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboard, make recommendations for optimizations, update reporting templates and assist in analyzing results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to secure data to build trafficking sheets.
- Stay up-to-date on and advise the team on the latest marketing/media trends and assist with POV documents.
- 1+ year experience in an interactive/digital/online media agency
- Expertise in Google Campaign Manager 360, Data Studio and Google Analytics.
- Experience with creative asset and tag trafficking to 3rd party vendors
- Familiar with VVF viewability, verification and fraud prevention (i.e. Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, Moat)
- Thorough, hands on knowledge of programmatic, direct and social media
- Exceptional attention to detail and dedication to problem-solving
- Solid project management skills with a proven track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion
- Critical eye for detail
- Passion for data analysis and market research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, presentation
- Able to juggle multiple tasks/clients.