Social Media Strategist
He/She will work closely with the rest of the social media team and under the supervision of the Chief Strategy Officer. As Social Media Strategist, he/she is responsible for the design the global Social Media Strategy of the brand including Social Media ecosystem, media plan, content strategy and definition of objectives and KPI’s
- Assist in the design of SEAT's brand strategy and positioning and helps implement that strategy with customers and employees at all levels.
- Guards the correct implementation of the Brand Strategy in all markets where C14TORCE is present (10 markets currently).
- Project management, being able to coordinate the work with the Social Media team (community manager and analysts) Planning profiles (digital and brand strategists) and creatives.
- Supports the development of campaign, content and channel strategies.
- Collaborates with the CSO to devise effective short and long-term plans.
- Content management focused on new creative formats to supervise monthly content plans and extract learnings to improve the content strategy.
- Stays up-to-date on industry and society trends - we will rely on you to keep the team (and our client) working on innovative projects.
- Costumer focus since you will attend meetings and be in permanent contact with Client supported by the SM Account Executive.
- Knowledge of Social Ads, to coordinate the media strategy and work with the Media Agency.
- Experience with car brands is a plus.
- Native or bilingual in English (C1 level)
- Extensive knowledge of the advertising industry in the EU region.
- Curious and creative, with a discerning eye for what makes a great marketing campaign.
- A resourceful researcher with analytical skills, eager to dive into data and analytics to detect consumer, brand, industry and cultural insights.
- A strong strategic thinker providing thoughtful insights and actionable recommendations and wide digital knowledge.
- Must possess creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Diligent, organized and able to adapt to new assignments and deadlines with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, taking initiative as appropriate.
- Informed about traditional and new media platforms and a sense of what’s trending in the digital world.
- Collaborative and engaged, with a sense of humour!