We’re looking for a thinker and a doer who is equal parts intellectually rigorous and creatively curious, with an instinct for a good story and a penchant for common sense.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about finding new ways to bring brand ideas to life, and communicate those points of view clearly and persuasively.
- Lead the day-to-day of integrated insights and strategic planning team in a way consistent with the agency’s goal of bringing a strong analytical and cultural foundation.
- Is a doer. This role will be responsible for producing decks, possibly a lot of them, in addition to spending a lot of time with the client (they are local) and walking them through our strategic positioning.
- Help create and present thoughtful and provocative strategies, creative briefs, brand ideas, and experience plans.
- Support the Group Strategy Director in day-to-day strategic output.
- Is a leader and has accountability.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of category and competitive activity.
- Partner with creative and account director peers to develop disruptive ideas and experiences at multiple customer touch-points.
- Ensure all deliverables required from the group, internally and externally, are met in a
professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to our client's
business by inspiring and facilitating collaboration among client and agency team members.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in planning, strategic planning and related
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Post-Graduate/Portfolio School study in advertising or brand strategy is a nice to have.
- Marketing background, creative problem-solving, and a doer/builder of decks.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Strong communication skills, an imaginative writer, and enthusiastic presenter with proficiency in Keynote.