Community Manager (Bilingual Italian/Spanish, French/Spanish)
We are looking for a person who will be a great listener and an amazing conversation engager, with exceptional written communication skills.
He/she should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online conversations with our community: listen, answer and evaluate.
● Taking as a starting point the information facilitated by the social media manager, Manage/Schedule/publish on all brands social channels, according to the agency creativities and the media plan, ensuring brand consistency.
● Build a strong community and keep it engaged with meaningful conversations, day by day, building a solid relation.
● Responding to comments and customer queries in an agile way.
● Real time social listening (forums, social platforms and e-commerce reviews) to be able to:
● forewarn possible crisis situations,
● understand how is the Brand and competitors sentiment,
● translate conversations into product/content trends and report it to the team, so we can create content in “real time”
● Occasionally, participate in events to build relationship with influencers and community, and boost brand awareness.
● Liaise with Product and Sales departments to stay updated on innovations and features
● Stay up-to-date with special and relevant dates calendar.
● Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
● Report benchmarking status
● Solid 3 years experience as a community manager and knowledge of social media management & online marketing.
● Experience launching consumer engagement initiatives
● Experience in managing incident/crisis situation
● Experience with analysis and listening tools: interpret website traffic, online customer engagement metrics, Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics .
● Excellent writing skills
● Attention to detail, organization skills, team player.
● Pet lover…
Non negociable: 3 years proved experience as community Manager.