DDB Toronto is looking for an aspiring finance professional to join our team. If you have a passion for accounting and finance, thrive in a fast paced environment and want the opportunity to gain some experience than we have a job for you!
Working with the Senior Client Finance Analyst and reporting to the Client Finance Director, the Finance Intern’s role is to work with Account Services and producers to manage our client’s production budgets, estimates and cash flow. They must build and maintain a strong working relationship with the Account Service and work as a liaison to assist them with client financial requirements and to uphold internal control policies.
- Gathering and compiling documents for internal & external audits, general administrative tasks including but not limited to filing, copying, & scanning
- Liaise with offshore team to accurately record financial transactions.
- Ensure all projects are setup according to client requirements and comply with internal/external reporting policies.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control processes and all project related documentation is appropriately archived for audit in a timely manner.
- Review project estimates with account services and producers to ensure accuracy before client presentation.
- Support CFA with monthly billing meetings with Account Service and producers to review all active client projects.
- Ad hoc client financial reporting and analysis
Skills and Traits
- Keen analytical instincts and drive for answers and results
- Attention to fine detail and strong organizational skills
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong self-discipline and ability to prioritize tasks. Highly organized and ability to adapt and manage multiple projects while meeting both fixed and moving deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.