Head of Service Design
· To lead Customer Experience Design at both a strategic and tactical implementation level
· To redesign current state experiences for our customer that are desirable, feasible and viable, utilizing best practice customer experience and design thinking techniques, working end to end and across all channels and touch points
· To lead experience design initiatives through robust cross-functional collaboration, both within defined projects and across the broader enterprise
· To utilize research, analytics and insight to develop a deep understanding of customer needs across journeys, aligned to business strategy.
· To lead the development of Customer Journey maps and future state blueprint design maps, prototypes and user flows
· To lead and facilitate design workshops and create prototypes to help communicate current and intended future state experiences across both physical and digital touchpoints for customers
· Demonstrate ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of processes and adaptive problem solving to optimize performance
· To work with the Enterprise Customer Experience Lead to help create a market leading, future focused, customer centric.
· Lead and maintain CX design Centre of Excellence resources and tools, communicating the benefits of human-centered design to the business.
· At least 3 years expert level customer experience and service design, including customer journey mapping
· Demonstrated ability to deliver successful change into a business that drives customer advocacy outcomes
· Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills and exceptional presentation and workshop facilitation skills
· Strong strategic thinking capability
· Experience working within agile environments
· Service industry experience
· Sketch domain
· Advanced english