- Participates in strategy development initiatives for existing clients and new business.
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Recommend and implement research that will aid in the consumer insight and strategy process manage research vendors and provide clear specifications for relevant research to the team and client.
- Design and monitor the design of questionnaires and topic guides.
- Moderate focus groups, analyze data and develop implications and recommendations.
- Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and present strategy and direction to the client.
- Crafts creative briefs, provide clear persuasive briefings to creatives and remain an active contributor throughout creative development.
- Represent the consumer in client meetings. Involved in all advertising communications through consumer research and dialogue with research vendors, account management and creatives.
- 1-3 years of agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) from a four-year college required.
- Has ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Has ability to produce well-written research reports, presentations and results to clients and agency.
- Has ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form.