Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
In this role, you will contribute to increasing our client teams’ performance with automated and unified reporting. You improve the quality of campaign planning by using historical analysis and help the company to become even more data-driven!
- You monitor and maintain the existing DWH and ETL processes (running PostgreSQL and Airflow).
- You develop new ETL pipelines, loading data using 3rd party APIs. You use low-level DWH data to build new data marts and reports according to business requirements.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You have plenty of experience with SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
- You have experience with the Linux command line and Bash scripting.
- You have overall experience with different types of reporting? Perfect!
- You have a technical and analytical mindset. Good communication skills with various stakeholders are gold!
- Your experience with Tableau, Redash or a similar BI tool is absolutely helpful in this position. Some experience with Docker and Docker Compose as well as with AWS infrastructure and tools can be beneficial too.
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Sounds like you? To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.