Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
We are looking for a full stack Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) to join our Data Science team!
At DCMN, we develop optimal integrated marketing strategies for our clients, and Data Science makes them measurable - because only what can be reliably measured can be optimised. As the Data Science Team, our vision is to develop a media agency AI that makes the work of our expert marketing strategists even more impactful by means of unearthing complex causal relationships and developing robust algorithms to quantify them.
What you'll be working on:
- You will build tools and frameworks to support all areas of the marketing value creation chain: This spans from using Bayesian Inference to predict future website traffic to developing recommendation engines exploiting complex causal relations.
- You have your finger on the pulse of the company to swiftly identify needs and opportunities.
- You serve as an expert on all data related questions and proactively define and build out standards for how data is handled throughout the company.
- You independently handle complete projects, including, but not limited to, the studying of the problem, the selection of the right solution approach, it’s implementation, and it’s sound evaluation.
- You are not shy to throw together an MVP application, deploy it, and oversee its first evaluation cycle.
- You help to continuously maintain and improve quality across the stack and research.
- You are ready to guide and lead junior members of the team.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You are not afraid to stray of the trodden path, willing to look beyond the boundaries of your own profession, and enjoy the whole cycle of developing a data science product
- You should have considerable experience with advanced methods in statistical analysis and machine learning, including Deep Neural Networks, MCMC Sampling, Time-Series-Analysis & Forecasting, Linear Programming, and an advanced understanding of developing statistical models.
- Besides having excellent theoretical knowledge, you define yourself as a full stack data scientist: You know how to evaluate your models, have a lot of programming experience in Python within a team, and love clean code.
- You also feel comfortable setting up the occasional database, managing our cloud-based deployments, and are not afraid of building a frontend to showcase your newest data product.
- You are hands-on and prefer a solid solution over a shiny algorithm.
- You have a good understanding of scalability, maintainability, and reliability trade-offs in practice.
- You are able to communicate complex technical and scientific topics to technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
What you can expect from us:
- An interesting playground for the data science affine
- An highly impactful and creative role in a company with Data Science at its core
- An opportunity to learn new skills on challenging tasks and from your peers. We actively support learning & development.
- An environment where you can bring your solutions into production without much hassle
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An honest and open feedback culture
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
Sounds like you? To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.