Account Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.What you'll be working on:
- Growing many cool brands in the e-commerce market
- Lead our clients and managing their marketing campaigns
- Act as the junction between our clients and the campaign teams by maintaining strong contact, ensuring effective communication and excellent expectation management
- Improving our customer relationships
- Identify new and up-selling opportunities, scale your client’s business according to their business plan and KPIs
- Collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
- Translate customer needs into new concepts and business potentials
- Representing DCMN externally as well as internally
- At local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
- Keep updated with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital brands
- Understanding of all relevant marketing channels for e-commerce businesses
- Ability to communicate the right topics at the right time to the right people. For this role, we require fluent German language skills.
- Understanding for performance-based marketing and relevant KPIs in digital businesses
- Ability to multitask 2-3 clients successfully (with smaller projects we’re happy to give you the full responsibility from the beginning)
- Structural conception for managing to fulfil tasks on time and of high quality
- Growth Mindset: you’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainable, you challenge, you acknowledge
- Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own emotions and the ones from your peers, you believe in relationships, you appreciate feedback and you feed back
- Care for your team and for your clients. Empathy is the key!
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
You want to be more than a classic project manager? You want to build a strong relationship with the people you work with every day, may it be internally or on your client’s side? You want to lead people and inspire them to do more everyday so they can grow together with you?
Well hey there, it’s great to meet you! In this role you can express your own style and character and take this job to a whole new level of relationship management and strategic thinking.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with any other relevant documents conveniently through our application form - this makes it easy for both you and us.
Our recruitment process during COVID-19:
We are excited to review your application, and will invite you to join our (digital) recruitment process if there’s a match with one of our open positions. However, please be aware that we won’t be able to make a final hiring decision before the beginning of August in most cases. We aim for a smooth and speedy recruitment process, but will need more time than usual due to the current circumstances. For any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.