Senior Sales Manager - India (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
As our Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) in Gurgaon you’ll report directly to our Country Head for the Indian market & the Sales Director at a global level. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Identify potential new digital commerce customers in India and win them to run marketing campaigns with us in India and/or other international markets
- Research decision makers and their contact details, build long term relationships with them and uphold activity levels
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
- Schedule discovery meetings with potential new clients and our team of experts, moderated by you
- Record all communication on a CRM platform and maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Advise digital brands about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns in India and/or other international markets (with a strong focus on TV campaigns)
- Take full responsibility for the whole sales process – from the first contact until the signing of a contract, whilst supported by our team of experts
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with existing and potential new clients in India
- Visit local trade shows, events and (potential) new clients on a regular basis
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- 7+ years sales experience in digital marketing, AdTech or the Digital wing of a Marketing Agency
- A deep understanding of digital commerce companies (B2C brands) and how they think
- Strong professional network in the internet scene / digital business and relevant industry knowledge (including relevant direct contacts)
- A business-level understanding of, and experience with, marketing campaigns for B2C companies
- Knowledge of the offline media landscape, especially TV is a plus
- Experience negotiating price and other deal terms for 6-7+ figure contracts
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication skills: Outgoing, determined and convincing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to be a team player and be passionate in working with a decentralized, international team
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within our company
- Efficient, results-oriented and structured working style
- Ability to work independently and to motivate yourself
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting position within a smart and passionate international team
- Gaining deep knowledge about performance-driven marketing campaigns and exciting digital brands
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means team lunches, work-life balance or a conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home at times
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with any other relevant documents conveniently through our application form - this makes it easy for both you and us.
Our recruitment process during COVID-19:
We are excited to review your application, and will invite you to join our (digital) recruitment process if there’s a match with one of our open positions. However, please be aware that we won’t be able to make a final hiring decision before the beginning of August in most cases. We aim for a smooth and speedy recruitment process, but will need more time than usual due to the current circumstances. For any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the productivity at our workspace and we encourage that this is always the case.