(Senior) Account & Client Growth Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
As (Senior) Account & Client Growth Manager (m/f/d), you become part of one of our cross-functional client teams and develop new and existing clients into the market leaders of tomorrow. Can it get more exiting than witnessing start-up and scale-ups flourish because of the out-of-the-box strategies you've developed?
What you'll be working on:
- Develop individual and sustainable growth solutions for digital brands based on in-depth marketing research, consumer insight, and market analysis.
- Nurture long-term client relationships through compelling, relevant and consistent media tactics that help our clients scale their businesses.
- Work closely together with our offline & online marketing experts to deliver convincing media solutions
- Identify new up and cross-selling opportunities
- Develop our product portfolio further together with your team
- Identify key selling points & USPs of our products and prepare an effective sales presentation tailored to the client's needs
- Calculate proposals with forecasts of expected campaign results, based on our experience from past campaigns
- Present & defend your ideas during client pitches
- Stay up-to-date with (digital) marketing trends and innovations for performance-driven digital brands
We think that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience in campaign management on an operational level as well as in managing successful client relationships.
- A deep understanding of digital brands - how they think, the metrics that are relevant for them, etc.
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information.
- Experience in concept development with out-of-the-box creative media ideas.
- A good understanding of the international media landscape.
- Capability to impress Don Draper with your strategic ideas and presentation skills.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and/or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus.
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with any other relevant documents conveniently through our application form - this makes it easy for both you and us.
Our recruitment process during COVID-19:
We are excited to review your application, and will invite you to join our (digital) recruitment process if there’s a match with one of our open positions. However, please be aware that we won’t be able to make a final hiring decision before the beginning of August in most cases. We aim for a smooth and speedy recruitment process, but will need more time than usual due to the current circumstances. For any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.