Senior Offline Marketing Manager
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you’ll be working on:
- Full responsibility for assigned clients and their Offline marketing campaigns (performance-driven TV campaigns, OOH, Radio)
- Advise digital commerce companies about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns
- Plan, buy, control and continuously optimize clients’ (international) Offline marketing campaigns (focus TV)
- Analysis and interpretation of campaign results, ability to explain them to clients and discuss the results with them on an advanced level
- Prepare comprehensible campaign reporting, based on the DCMN proprietary TV attribution tool as well as third-party tools
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with our (international) clients
- Effectively communicate and convey our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- Supporting and training Junior Marketing Managers, and sharing knowledge and best case practices with Offline Marketing specialists from outside of the team
We believe the following will help you succeed in this role:
- At least 3 years of working experience in Digital Marketing and/or DRTV
- Strong affinity for working with numbers and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, hands-on attitude
- Practical work experience within a startup and/or in the field of marketing for digital brands is a big plus
- Knowledge of the German media market (focus TV, other media and/or markets are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and German
- Efficient and result oriented working style
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues & the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value to you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s free for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with any other relevant documents conveniently through our application form - this makes it easy for both you and us.
Our recruitment process during COVID-19:
We are excited to review your application, and will invite you to join our (digital) recruitment process if there’s a match with one of our open positions. However, please be aware that we won’t be able to make a final hiring decision before the beginning of August in most cases. We aim for a smooth and speedy recruitment process, but will need more time than usual due to the current circumstances. For any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the productivity at our workspace and we encourage that this is always the case.