(Senior) HR Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- You will process local payrolls, cooperating with in-country payroll providers, authorities and other third parties (for Germany, Poland, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA, South Africa and India)
- You will respond professionally to queries from colleagues at all levels, communicating clearly and effectively, and provide high quality advice on HR related matters (strongly connected to labour, social and tax regulations)
- You will lead administrative tasks along with liaising with third parties such as lawyers, tax advisors and payroll managers (including insurances)
- You will provide and update necessary documents, such as employment contracts, leave requests (maternity, parental leave etc.), Freelancer etc.
- You will be responsible for our global benefits & incentives by ensuring processes supporting the global compensation philosophy and practices
- You will be responsible for our HRIS and collaborate closely with our finance team and other internal stakeholders in regard to reporting, controlling and other HR related matters
- You will carry out regular HR audits to ensure the maintenance of the integrity of our data as well as global compliance
- To sum it up: You will be responsible for the whole lifecycle of our colleagues
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as HR Admin, HR Assistant, or in a similar role in, primarily in international work environments
- You have excellent communication skills and full working proficiency in German and English
- You have a high sense of customer focus towards our employees
- You have excellent knowledge of German labour, social and tax law and regulations
- You have an eye for details and keen on data accuracy - you stay on top of your diary and keep others in check!
- You have an always-learning mindset
- You’ve worked independently in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.