Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
We are a team of five professionals that made it their mission to hire, train and continuously grow the best experts in marketing and beyond, and ensure that they have fun while helping DCMN to become the number one growth partner for our clients. From the very beginning on, we determined that DCMN should be a "people first" company, and we believe that with a growth mindset we can overcome any challenge - this has been on one of our main guiding principles. With the company scaling up, we took on the great responsibility of bringing new DCMN members on board that share our values and enrich our culture. And this is where you come into the picture!
In this role you will be the first contact person for potential new colleges and a trusted advisor for all the leaders who are looking for new talents for their teams.
What you’ll be working on as Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- You act as partner, consultant, and advisor by developing and driving strategies to identify and attract the top talent out there.
- You execute the sourcing, scheduling, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process together with the respective Hiring Managers and Management.
- Creating the best possible candidate experience at any stage of the recruitment process is something very close to our heart, and something we consistently develop further. New ideas are always welcome, and we can’t wait for you to spread your positive vibes among our applicants!
- You help Hiring Managers when they are planning to open new positions, from identifying their needs to drafting the job description and distributing the job ad.
- You identify and connect with potential candidates - via LinkedIn, Xing, other digital channels as well as networking and recruiting events.
- We believe in the power of data, so you consistently track metrics and for the strategic analysis of ongoing recruiting campaigns
- You release your creative side and work DCMN's employer branding activities and drive this topic together with various other stakeholders.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Recruiting experience, preferably in an international and digital environment
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilising a range of methods and sources
- Strong customer management skills with the ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & Hiring Managers. You bring in a high level of empathy and the ability to put yourself into both candidates’ and Hiring Managers’ shoes to adapt your communication to their unique needs and situation.
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn (Corporate) Recruiter and other relevant recruiting tools - maybe you can even introduce a solution that we don’t know yet?
- Excellent English skills, spoken & written, as this is our company language. German is a big plus, but not a requirement.
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.