Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Designing performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (e.g. SEA, classic display, RTB, retargeting, video, social, influencer and mobile). This role lets you dive into working with a variety of customers from different industries.
- You take full responsibility for the management, setup, controlling and on-going optimisation of German and international campaigns for digital clients.
- Media buying via RTB and our publisher/partner network. An existing personal network in the industry is a big plus.
- Supporting clients during the implementation phase of our tracking processes.
- Analysing campaign results and preparing comprehensive customer reporting and presentations.
- Explaining and discussing campaign results directly with our customers. In short, you are aiming to build good, sustainable and yield-rich relationships with our customers through top-performance of your campaigns, but also by providing data-based improvement ideas.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Extensive working experience in Digital Marketing, either for an agency or in-house. We’d love if you are already familiar with marketing digital brands and/or start-ups. You know all relevant Online Marketing Channels, and how they can interact to drive a digital brand’s growth.
- Existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. AdServer, Mobile Measurement Partners, Analytics Solutions, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager).
- You have very strong analytical skills and are skilled in working with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English. German and/or French fluency is a plus.
- You have a performance-driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment. You know which KPIs are relevant for your clients. When facing challenges, you are able to resolve them independently.
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.