Chief Operating Officer (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
We believe in “people first” and combine it with a growth mindset. In this role, you will be responsible for co-creating and implementing our global strategy into fantastic operations in all our offices. You will systematically support growth plans by implementing rock solid operational excellence. You will be a role model & ambassador for DCMN values and will empower people to become the best version of themselves by using systematic and applicable leadership methods.
What you'll be working on:
- As responsible business leader and core member of the management you will identify relevant new concepts, business potentials and strategic objectives for DCMN globally
- Setting-up efficient, scalable structures & processes and have the responsibility for revenue and quality KPIs
- Driving and developing new meta topics and lead our clients to new heights of growth
- Bringing together creative, tech, insights, brand and media teams to provide ONE experience for our clients.
- Representing DCMN at conferences to show the world the new ways of marketing, support at pitches of important potential new clients
- With your inspiring and caring attitude, you will identify and develop talents and leaders within your teams
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- 10 years+ experience in active marketing at digital brands, track record in having successfully grown digital brands as CMO or similar positions
- You have a broad knowledge of relevant marketing channels (Offline/Online) and know exactly how to build a brand successfully
- You are a fantastic and empathetic communicator - internal as well as external, with the ability to adapt your communication-style flexibly to your audience
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and the inner drive to connect, exchange, co-create, stay in touch personally with internal as well as external partners
- The personal and professional well-being of others are equally important to you as are numerical business results, you definitely see value and no conflict between using data while being creative
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.