WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Passion for great creative. We’re always looking for ways to make ideas smarter, stronger and more engaging so it’s important that everyone on the team works to support that greater goal.
- Be a problem solver. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but be prepared with a few thoughts on how to tackle the problem so we can work it through as a team and take each experience as an opportunity for growth.
- Extreme attention to detail while balancing multiple projects. It’s the nuts and bolts of getting to great work.
- The ability to exhibit a positive attitude in any situation and build solid working relationships. Maintaining a strong team dynamic is absolutely key to our success.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team.
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency.
- Consistently provide clear and timely communications to stakeholders via the weekly status, conference reports, meetings/conversations, and individual inquires and requests in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing day-to-day OOH, radio and digital production as well as supporting the team in larger production initiatives such as broadcast and experiential.
- Working closely with contacts across departments to ensure:
- Information is communicated thoroughly and consistently across all parties (Client/Creative/Planning/Account Services/Project Management)
- Internal reviews are completed and feedback accounted for, prior to presenting to Clients
- Production timelines are met and deliverables are complete and accurate
- Proactively managing project budgets and working with the Account Coordinator and Accounting to ensure close adherence to Client billing requirements.
- Running bi-weekly cross-agency status calls, as well as contributing to weekly Client status calls, to ensure ongoing communication and distribution of assets to partner agencies and Client.
- Assisting team in strategy and creative development.
- Tracking of weekly sales and reporting of insights and trends to the larger internal team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of advertising experience.
- BA/BS degree in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office products
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time