Braveheart Summer Internship 2020
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
David&Goliath is an agency that adheres to one simple philosophy: Brave. It’s not a word that we throw out blindly. It’s a belief system that informs the way we work every day. We have a tradition that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, innovative solutions, and the conviction to execute both. We seek individuals who thrive in fast-paced, problem-solving environments. David&Goliath is a collaborative and team-oriented culture that believes in taking on challenges that others might walk away from. Because the truth is, nobody ever became great without first being brave.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for enthusiastic, brave, and passionate talent to join us for our 2020 Braveheart Summer Internship Program. Our goal is to inspire our Braveheart Interns with the belief that there is no challenge too big for them to take on. The Braveheart internship is designed to be both a blend of real work experience with client-focused assignments, combined with more formal training.
The following departments are available:
- Creative (Art Direction/Copywriting)
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Assist team members where needed in the day-to-day development and production of advertising initiatives
- Shadow team members and train in a variety of tasks
- Perform a combination of department tasks
- All interns will collaborate on Internship Project
- Perform administrative duties where needed and other projects as assigned
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Interested and eager to learn agency processes within advertising
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Juniors and Seniors majoring in advertising, design, film, marketing communications, or similar field--grad students welcome
- Must be available to work varied shifts including late evening hours and weekends if needed
This year, we're asking that you submit your resume directly to email@example.com – do not use this website to apply.
Application emails MUST BE TITLED “2020 Braveheart Internship Application: (NAME)”
Here's what you need to send:
- Cover Letter
- Video* (1 min. max); show us why you're brave!
- Top 2 departments you’d like to work with
- (Optional) Website/Portfolio Link
Applications are due by Feb 8th, 2020. The internship start date will be Monday, June 8th, 2020.
*we're not judging on editing skill, so do the best with what you have!