At Ramsey Solutions, we create life-changing products—from our flagship course Financial Peace University to our live events like Smart Conference and EntreLeadership Summit. We have products specifically designed to help transform individuals, businesses and churches for the better. These products produce a ton of data, which gives us a huge opportunity to learn how to better serve our customers. Sure, anyone can generate a report these days. But our team needs to filter through the white noise to figure out what actually matters.
This is where you come in. We need your help to generate data-driven solutions to our business problems. We need a hardcore math nerd—someone who understands mathematical analysis and knows how to use technology to implement it. You’re someone who’s always itching to solve the problem, complete the puzzle, and answer the question. You’re never satisfied with a fluffy answer. You want the facts. You always back up your position with data.
Our data tells a story, and we need you to help us read it. You’ll help us pull back the curtain, notice trends, and apply data to drive change in our business models so we can help more people. If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading.
So, you want to join our mission. Great! Now let’s make sure you have the following:
- 3+ years of experience driving analytics initiatives to impact a business
- Solid mathematical or statistics background
- Experience with SQL (you’ll use it every day to get the data you need)
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and R
- Experience building and maintaining dashboards and reporting systems
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Supporting business decisions through ad hoc analysis
- Extraordinary passion to solve problems (you’re not satisfied until it’s solved and backed by data)
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience utilizing web analytics and Google Analytics tool set
- Experience with optimization testing
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and legendary Christmas Party