Sr. Administrative Assistant to Executive Producer
To work with our company is to work at one of the best companies in Nashville. But don’t take our word for it—the Nashville Business Journal said it ten times!
So how did we become one of the best places in Nashville to work? Well, it’s not easy. Some key ingredients include a leadership team that really cares, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for excellence, and a common mission to help people. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
Seriously, we love our work, but we also love our families. While we’re at work, we focus on work. Then we go home and focus on our families.
We are looking for someone to help the Executive Producer and video production team. We’re not looking for someone who just wants to get their foot in the door! We need someone who desires to be a career administrative assistant.
This role comes with the following responsibilities:
- Managing calendars
- Scheduling meetings and video shoots
- Booking travel
- Creating and tracking budgets
- Processing orders/payments
- Organize team meetings and celebrations
- Assist the Video Production team in other support roles as needed
Made it this far? Great! Let’s be sure you’ve got the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Intermediate level minimum)
- Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Ability to prioritize well
- Strong follow through with tasks and projects
- Anticipates the needs of others and thinks two steps ahead
- A self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
- Experience scheduling, planning and booking travel
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys partnering with others to accomplish tasks
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now. We’re excited about starting the conversation!