Associate Director of Sales (Entreleadership)
Do you have what it takes to be an Associate Director of Sales for one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work? Are you a person who likes to work with a high-performing sales team? Are you a competitive person who likes to win? Do you like motivating team members that you lead to perform at a higher level? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
The Entreleadership team is looking for an Associate Director of Sales for to our Account Executives.
- Spend time individually with our Account Executives to monitor and lead their activities.
- Oversee day-to-day sales and logistical processes for our sales team.
- Lead an increase of sales activity among our advisors.
- Help create sales training for the Account Executives team and help to facilitate team sales training.
- Continue to re-create and improve day-to-day processes
- Increase revenues through the sales process.
- Help to implement and manage special projects.
- Keep leaders informed of advisor activity.
- Travel to and attend related events as needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Professional experience working in sales
- Previous experience leading a sales team.
- Enthusiasm for growing and developing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to maintain accountability with your team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Microsoft Outlook & Excel experience is preferred.
A few things about us:
Our Entreleadership exists to help business owners grow themselves, their team, and their profits. We ultimately exist to serve our fans and help people win with life and money.
- We have over 925 team members at Ramsey Solutions.
- We work really hard, like really hard.
- We have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville ELEVEN times.