Associate Director of Content and SEO
Associate Director, Content and SEO Marketing
Onsite work only: Franklin, TN
Are you an experienced marketer who isn’t ready to apply but is interested in hearing more?
Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of the team members on the Digital Marketing Team!
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team of 150 people that focuses on SEO, SEM, email, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! We serve all 15-plus business units at Ramsey to build and maintain the heart, soul and standards we love.
We’re looking for an Associate Director of Content and SEO to ensure we’re creating the right content at the right time for the right channels—with the goal of super-serving our customers.
What winning looks like:
- Leading a team of content marketers and SEO specialists directly serving ramseysolutions.com, our flagship website
- Overseeing the implementation of all SEO-related initiatives supporting ramseysolutions.com, including improvements in site structure, internal linking and schema markup
- Identifying and testing new content template features within our CMS with the intent of increasing engagement within our articles, marketing pages and tools
- Working with stakeholders to develop a governance and distribution program for all emails delivered by Ramsey Solutions with the goal of providing a more personalized and intentional user experience for everyone on our global email list
- Directing the overall assembly, distribution and optimization of the Ramsey Newsletter, our weekly content-based newsletter distributed to 1.5 million people each week
- Identifying content synergies and driving content integration into appropriate Personalities and business units across the company
- Overseeing the optimization of existing content to increase SERP ranking and conversion
- Identifying emerging technologies, platforms and partnerships to extend the reach and impact of our content in the marketplace
- Reporting the overall performance of our content ecosystem and the health of our organic search channel to stakeholders
Skills needed to win:
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in content marketing, including managing organic search and email strategies
- At least 2 years of direct leadership experience
- A working knowledge of both technical and content-based SEO practices
- Experience creating omni-channel content strategies that reaches beyond organic search
- Extensive experience in driving key marketing metrics tied to traffic, engagement and conversion
- Solid familiarity with analytics tools like Google Analytics and keyword research tools such as Moz and Ahrefs
- Self-motivation and results-driven attitude with an ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Experience creating content for lead-generation businesses preferred
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee. (Yep—so if you’re looking for remote work, you won’t find it here.)
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and a workweek that rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.