Director of Speaker Relations
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN – Flex Schedule Options Available
As the Director of Speaker Relations, you will be responsible for building relationships with future guests and booking talent for our shows, podcasts, and live events. The right person for this role will have a unique blend of creativity (creativity in the fact of thinking outside the box of what new talent would be right for our shows, podcasts, and live events) and a detail-oriented heart to not drop the ball on the little, but very important, details!
Team You Will Lead and Grow With: You will work very closely with two main leaders (and teams!); the Director of Event Development and the Senior Director of Shows. You will daily engage with our Event Content Specialist, our Video Producers, the Live Events team/leaders, and more! This team is fun, fast paced, and they care deeply about creating world-class content that brings lasting impact to people’s lives through our message of HOPE.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Managing a pipeline of talent and building strong long-term relationships with that pipeline
- Knowing our content, shows, events, and tribe so well that we actually book the talent you are bringing to the table. (This will take a little bit of time to learn – and that’s ok!)
- Being so organized that we never miss anything contractually or logistically. (Of course, you are human. If you make a mistake, we want you to bring those mistakes to the team early and often to help solve them together!)
- Working closely with our legal team and live events leaders during contracting and negotiations
- Building relationships with our Ramsey Personalities so that you can know our team and content inside and out so that you are able to respond quickly to guest opportunities
- Finding creative ways to introduce new audiences to the Ramsey Network, Personality team, and across the company
- Own all parts of the guest experience, from pitching to coordinating the interview, to facilitating the day-of experience
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years’ experience as a talent booker (Or a transferrable role like recruiting or sales)
- Thrives talking to people and building relationships with people internally and externally
- Building and managing a pipeline of talent through cold calling, email marketing, and knowing the right people to talk to get in front of new talent
- Highly organized and detail oriented
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets