Market Response Representative, Ramsey Trusted
Are you an experienced sales professional who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of team members on the sales team!
Our ELP (Endorsed Local Providers) Team connects with successful experts across the country in real estate, insurance, tax and financial planning—all vetted the Ramsey way.
As a member of the Ramsey Trusted Sales Team, you can massively impact tens of thousands of families each year by the work that you do! Imagine looking back at a career with the Ramsey Trusted team and feeling the difference you’ve made to millions of lives across the country!
We’re on the hunt for an Entry Level Sales Representative that can inspire professionals across the country to be a part of something bigger than the dollars and cents of business. In this position, you will be drumming up interest in our ELP Program, building connections, and skillfully navigating through conversations to determine whether or not that professional is the right person to serve our fans well.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Stretching yourself every month to achieve better results
- Stepping over several “Noes” to find your next “Yes”
- Identifying high quality professionals through the ELP interview process
- Setting up other team members for success through strong communication and use of CRM
- Driving our mission forward with everything you’ve got, every day
Skills Needed to Win:
- People smarts
- No call reluctance
- A love of details
- Energized by interacting with new people
- Driven by goals
- Coachable, competitive and adaptable
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets