Onsite work only - Franklin, Tennessee
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Business Operations Technology team is hiring a NetSuite Developer to take our NetSuite implementation to the next level. We’re looking for someone who loves to serve internal customers through enterprise system development, with a focus on gaining efficiency through automation.
What winning looks like:
- Developing and maintaining custom NetSuite application extensions using system API and integration tools
- Understanding current business processes, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, and creating automated solutions
- Guiding internal conversations surrounding the capabilities of NetSuite from a customization / automation standpoint
- Working as a key liaison between the NetSuite Professional Services team and the business unit representatives
- Growing in expertise in the NetSuite platform
Skills needed to win:
- 2+ years of experience developing and administering NetSuite applications
- High-level familiarity with finance and accounting terms and processes; experience interfacing with finance and accounting teams
- Ability to administer, plan, review, and customize NetSuite as needed to meet the needs of our team
- Experience with integration platforms preferred (for example, MuleSoft)
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.