Looking for work with a purpose that isn’t just a J-O-B? Our success is fueled by our mission to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give hope to everyone in every walk of life.
At Ramsey Solutions, we always give generously, we focus on each detail no matter how small, and we look at every interaction as an opportunity to go beyond expectations.
As the Maintenance Specialist, you’ll be assisting with the operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, housekeeping and repairs on a 450,000+ square-foot Class A commercial property. This position is only interviewing local candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the building engineers with repairs of buildings and installed systems, including HVAC systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, etc.
- Performing building maintenance across the site, including but not limited to carpentry, painting, moving, pressure washing, landscaping, site cleanup, janitorial needs, etc.
- Helping to monitor the quality of maintenance work performed by outside contractors while assisting in providing access to mechanical rooms, electric closets and other restricted areas
- Inspecting buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions and reporting all findings to the building engineer
- Assisting the engineers in maintaining, operating and managing inspections of fire and life safety systems such as fire alarm systems, fire pumps, fire suppression systems and related fire protection system equipment
- Moving office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Using technology such as smartphones, computers and web-based applications
Skills needed to win:
- A passion to serve
- Ability to work on your feet and do manual labor
- Can enjoy doing a variety of tasks
- Coachability and flexibility
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positivity and energy
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and a workweek that rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets