Live Events Operations Coordinator
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot.
Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
This role is the administrative guru for the live events team. If you live for the details, love technology and reporting, and making things efficient and organized makes you feel alive, this role could be for you!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Provide livestream support to our in-house support teams and maintain communication with them throughout events
- Create systems of documentation for post event data and analytics
- Update and maintain the team's SharePoint site
- Help track information for budget updates
- Order products needed for events
- Process spreadsheet of leads from events to delivery to the sponsorship team
- Build and manage livestream channels
- Gather post event data
- Partner with team to build apps and create messaging for apps during the event
- Create in-app speaker surveys and process results post events
Skills Needed to Win:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or operations role
- Strong experience with spreadsheets and report creation
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to interact with and work through details with the team
- Passionate about the mission of Ramsey Solutions and experience with our products
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets