We take our work seriously. We’re well aware that what we do on a daily basis changes the lives of families all over the country. This is work that matters.
We take family seriously. When it’s time to go home, we go home. Few and far between are the nights you find yourself working late around here.
We also take our fun seriously. There’s a reason we’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times now.
We’re looking for men and women with passion. Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion and marketing skills to do what you love while changing lives? If so, Ramsey Solutions could be a fit.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and tactics that support business goals
- Help develop buyer funnels and personas
- Create and implement a marketing plan and strategies to deliver expected results
- Plan and execute key campaigns for acquisition and conversion
- Work closely with content, email, SEO, SEM and social media teams to increase traffic
- Map, create and manage digital marketing sequences, customer flows and triggered automations
- Maintain working knowledge of marketing channel performance and on-site analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational communication or similar field of study
- Direct tactical experience working within all the digital marketing channels
- At least five to seven years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and CRO testing
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Passion for serving, learning and leading
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands and one legendary Christmas Party
If you want to know how it feels to work in a place that respects the balance of work, family and fun, hit that apply button. We can’t wait to hear from you!