Director of Paid Media
Onsite work only - Franklin, TN
Director of Paid Media
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team that focuses on SEO, SEM, e-mail, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! We serve all 15+ business units at Ramsey to build and maintain the heart, soul and standards we love. We’re serious about succession planning, because the work we do matters—and we want to bring hope to individuals, families, students and businesses for generations to come.
We’re looking for a Director of Paid Media for our RamseyPlus teams who understands that advertising can be a force for good. Do you understand the inner workings of Google, Microsoft and Facebook? Do you understand each of their ecosystems? Are you on the cutting edge of the latest trends in the digital advertising world? If this is you, read on!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Drive the vision and strategies for paid advertising in our RamseyPlus businesses
- Support and lead a team of paid media specialists
- Develop innovative ideas to connect customer needs with business goals
- Leverage Google, Microsoft, Facebook and other channels to connect fans to our RamseyPlus products and services
- Evaluate best practices, industry trends and upcoming developments to continuously improve world-class lead generation tactics
- Analyze platform and business data to achieve long-term and short-term goals
- Collaborate and communicate on paid advertising strategies and performance with stakeholders, other marketers and teams
- Manage projects with accuracy, timeliness and purpose
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of paid advertising experience
- Strong lead generation and performance marketing background
- Years of experience leading and developing teams
- Heavy experience in paid search
- Experience leading marketing efforts across multiple connected lines of business
- Experience leading teams in leveraging third-party bid platforms
- Experience integrating offline, first-party data to inform digital decision-making
- Experience leveraging third party data sources and offline data targeting capabilities
- Several years of experience managing $1 million+ monthly advertising budgets
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to thrive in an open, collaborative team environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Heart of a teacher and excellent storytelling skills
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
- Proficiency in a variety of software tools
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-lifebalance and that rarely exceeds a 40-hour workweek
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets