Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX, and project management! Yes, we are a huge team, and we act as a large world class in-house agency that supports our 15+ business units and digital products all under the umbrella of Ramsey Solutions. Our design team is made up of 50+ designers, and 14 design leaders, so if you are looking to work with an excellent, fun, and passionate team of designers…this is it!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
As a web designer 2, you will serve one of our 15+ business units on a design team. Our designers work on teams that are made up of designers, senior designers, product designers and a leader ranging from teams of 3-10. The work you are doing will not just be pushing someone to buy a product they don’t need, but your work will be leading people to life-giving, HOPE-filled products that change lives. You will get to see how your work tangibly make an impact with marriages healed, debt payed off, family trees being changed, faith restored, and lives being changed forever. As a web designer 2 at Ramsey, you will be in the day to day design, collaborating with your team, leaders, and other areas of our business to bring the campaigns and projects to life with design to serve our tribe!
By joining Ramsey Solutions, you’re choosing to join our clear mission: We provide BIBLICALLY based, COMMONSENSE education and empowerment that gives HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If this doesn’t fire you up, this is probably not the right career step for you. If it DOES, keep reading.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4+ years of graphic design experience (This is NOT an entry-level design position . . . if you’re straight out of school, we’d love to see you apply once you gain more real-world experience)
- 3+ years taking ideas that are already formulated and turning them into beautiful designs that are clear, simple, and convey our message of hope
- Strong communication skills
- A great attitude, ability to take criticism and willingness to learn/apply feedback
- Experience in presenting ideas professionally
- Ability to design original pieces with excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Strong attention to visual details
- Strong knowledge of color, typography, design and graphic principles
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Contribute excellent design skills to fit and push the envelope of our warm, real and bold brand
- Deliver design assets on deadline and bring up any issues early and often
- Present ideas and pull in the right feedback quickly with a positive attitude
- Stay up-to-date with industry tools and standards
- Help refine and improve internal processes
- Create digital and physical mock-ups and presentations to convey project ideas
WHERE YOU’LL BE LOCATED
- Beautiful Franklin, Tennessee. We just built a brand-new (paid for in cash!) headquarters, and it’s roughly 30 minutes south of Nashville!
- Not local yet? We relocate roughly 40% of our team members. If you’re open to relocation here, apply!
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BEING A RAMSEY TEAM MEMBER?
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year. There is simply no match until after year one.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Match: We match $500/year.
- A TRUE 40-Hour Workweek: We work really hard in those 40 hours, but we want you to go home and invest in things outside of work at the end of the day.
- Guest Speakers: We host world-renowned speakers on a weekly basis for our all-team devotional.
- Ministry Time: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Professional Development: We offer ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry.
- Company Events: We throw out-of-this-world companywide events: Spelling Bee, Battle of the Bands, a legendary Christmas Party, and more!
- Awesome Work Culture: We have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times. We’re very proud of that!
Do you want to be a part of the movement happening here? APPLY now!
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives!
**If you do not include a creative portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**