IT Support Technician
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree.
Our technology team is the driving force behind the success of current Ramsey team members. Our team creates and maintains an approachable environment for all of Ramsey team members, enabling them to work efficiently from a technology vantage point. Already, we support nearly 950 Ramsey team members (yep, you read that right) so that they can impact MILLIONS of lives!
We’re looking for a Help Desk Technician who will be responsible for providing world-class technical customer service to our internal team members. If you have a servant’s heart and a passion about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Provide technical-world class service to Ramsey team members – responding to Tier I-Tier III service tickets
- Work to achieve and uphold service level expectations
- Validate, test, implement hardware and software upgrades approved for the end-user computer environment
- Collaborate with technology team members for sound technical solutions
- Partner with IT leadership to continually develop IT processes and workflows
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical end-users
Skills Needed to Win:
- 2+ years in an IT Support role troubleshooting tier I – tier III tickets with a mid to large sized company
- Enterprise Windows OS experience is a must, Mac OS is a plus
- Current experience supporting Microsoft 365 applications
- A+ or equivalent IT Certifications
- Basic understanding of PowerShell and/or other scripting languages is a plus
- Familiar with basic to intermediate networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP and IP routing is a plus
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.