Coach - Endorsed Local Provider
Do you have what it takes to be a Coach for one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work?
Are you a great communicator who can successfully guide 1:1, as well as group conversations?
Do you love building and strengthening relationships?
Are you passionate about Ramsey Solutions principles and empowering others in adopting those same principles?
Do you enjoy seeing your efforts positively impact people’s businesses and their lives?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, please read on…
The Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) team is looking for a Coach to help maintain and grow existing relationships with our Real Estate, Investing, Insurance, and Tax providers.
• Coaching – You will hold regular coaching calls/group conference calls with our providers focused on best practices, success principles, goal setting and accountability related to serving our customers.
• Goal Attainment – You will be expected to hit pre-determined goals around various metrics that ensure program health and growth
• Follow up – You will communicate routinely with our providers to ensure they are maintaining a high service standard with our customers.
• Record-keeping – You will maintain detailed notes documenting all interaction and activities with our providers.
Preferred Requirements & Skills:
• Successful experience in sales (B2B preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and schedule-driven
• Microsoft Outlook & Excel experience is a must
• Willingness to be coached and to share ideas with the team
• Occasional travel
Real Estate and Financial service industry experience not required.
A few things about us:
• The ELP Program endorses over 5,000 professional providers nationwide across seven different professions.
• We work really hard and love what we do!
• We have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville ELEVEN times.