Senior Administrative Assistant
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot.
Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Ramsey Solutions is looking for an experienced assistant to join our growing team and serve with excellence. We are not looking for someone who is trying to get their foot in the door. We are looking for someone who sees themselves as a career assistant.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Manage and be the gatekeeper to a busy calendar
- Lead and project manage priorities
- Represent leaders in key meetings, take notes, and create agendas
- Coordinate team events and trainings
- Interact with the team and provide excellent follow-up
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Strong experience with Outlook Calendar
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to interact with and work through details with clients
- Passionate about the mission of Ramsey Solutions and experience with our products
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets