Budgeting, AP & Cost Allocations Coordinator
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Ramsey Solutions is on a mission to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. We are currently looking for a Budgeting, A/P & Cost Allocations Coordinator to keep things running efficiently and effectively on our Procurement team.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Budgeting like a Boss! This role is for the Nerds out there, not the Free Spirits. If you enjoy budgeting, analyzing spending trends, forecasting, and expense allocation this role is for you!
- You own the prep and monitoring of budget from the 1st day of each month to the last!
- Completing the weekly processing of invoices and receipts to ensure things are paid correctly and on time.
- Reconciling debit purchases. This role is ideal for someone who likes to search through data for that needle in a haystack and can balance a checkbook like no one else. As you know, we don’t do debt!
- Be a team player. The Procurement Team is a very small cross-functional team. We cover each other when needed. The ideal candidate is willing to learn new tasks and tackle other out of the box projects as needed.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3-5 years of accounting or budgeting experience in a professional setting.
- Intermediate level Excel skills.
- An extreme level of organization and professionalism.
- Analytical mindset. Ability to identify when something doesn’t “look right” and comfortable enough to question it.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask quickly and oversee many moving pieces.
- Not easily intimidated by quick deadlines or direct personalities.
- A sense of urgency, high-energy, and adaptive to change.
- Passionate about the mission of Ramsey Solutions with a heart to serve.
- A team player who is comfortable working independently the majority of the day.
This department is growing and constantly evolving. If you could see yourself as a train conductor, helping to keep our operations on the rails, jump on!
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets