Creative Project Manager
We take our work seriously. We’re well aware that what we do on a daily basis changes the lives of families all over the country. This is work that matters.
We take family seriously. When it’s time to go home, we go home. Few and far between are the nights you find yourself working late around here.
We also take our fun seriously. There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work 10 times.
We’re looking for people with passion. Do you want to help us change the world one family at a time? If so, Ramsey Solutions could be the perfect fit. Here’s what we’re looking for:
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll play a crucial role in the execution and implementation of campaigns, projects and product creation. You’ll work with our marketing team to coordinate communication across creative, marketing, content, social, email and technology teams. We use Kanban and JIRA for workflow management and consider project managers key players in delivery management.
- Manage and oversee projects
- Determine project needs and resources required to execute planned activities
- Develop and own project timelines within project management tool
- Drive communication across all teams working on deliverables
- Develop and track project action items, issues and decisions
- Identify project risks and communicate risk mitigation responses
- Actively clear project blockers to keep the team focused on project goals and timelines
- 2+ years in project management or related field
- Great interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced role
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Conflict management and problem solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality
- Ability to influence without authority